Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just sooooo darn cute!!!

I have done some mind reading and found the cities Sarah Palin is sure are the capitals of the world's countries...
The capital of...
Africa...Africa City
Asia...China
Europe...Europa
Australia...it doesn't really have one because people only go there for vacations
South America...Miami
North America...the White House
Antarctica...the South Pole

In some ways it is so sad to see a mental giant like Sarah head back to Alaska. It is just "Sarah," isn't it? After all, that is how she wanted us to address her. The hocky mom...the pitbull with lipstick....that is always a nice thought.
"Hey, Billy? Where's your mom??
"Over there...see the woman who looks like a pitbull with lipstick...that's her."
To be honest, though, pitbull or no, lipstick or no, I am not sure I ever wanted a "mother" for a President. I don't mean it in the female sense of the word, because I have no issue at all with a woman as President. I am talking about a mothering, hugging, pat me on my ass and give me a twinkie when I get a "B-" on a test type President. I want someone who will say we can do better. I want someone who says we can always try harder, look deeper, move ahead, and yet come together at the same time.
In order for progress and change (yes, change, I am so sick of the "what does 'change' mean" chatter...would you rather things be as they are?) to occur, it means people may have to be uncomfortable for awhile. Maybe they have to see things, people, or the world differently. In the end, however, the clarity will be worth discomfort.
But, back to Sarah...
Where will all of our fun come from now? I worry for America, in that we may have a flood of logic and reason. America may loose her sense of humor. Jesters like Palin are not only desired, they are needed for us to keep balance.
I mean, really, when was the last time you heard a politician use the word "clobbered," let alone four times in three sentences?
Just think if Reagan had told the Soviets...."Tear down this wall or I will clobber you!"
Hey, he could have ended the cold war then and there...you never know!
Tony Blair, the elegant speaker that he is, I'm sure he used the word "clobbered" several times when speaking before Parliment.
I think Osama used it in his last video taped message..."...And the Muslims will clobber the Americans..."
Clobbered.
What in the hell is clobbered? Is Freudian slip/hint at a caveman-like mind set? Clobbered.
Clobbered.
I'll tell you who got clobbered...nevermind, we all know.
I think the last person I heard use that word (other than Sarah Palin) was Lucy warning Charlie Brown...but, you speak what you read...
Yes, I will miss that fine gal...that lipstick slathered pitbull with glasses.
I was starting to think she had a crush on me with all the winking and tilting of her head. I know she was doing it just for me and it wasn't part of some siren-like song to win over the world. That is something an anti-christ would do and since she was "blessed" by a witch-hunter, we know she couldn't be line with the Devil.
I want to see more of those ruby slippers and $50,000 suits by the woman who is just a regular mom, sick of Washington spending our money.
And the stories of her coming to the door in a towel? ooooo ooooo oooooo, I'd much rather her come to the door naked than George W!
And who could blame her for thinking Sarkozy was really on the phone with her? I'm sure Sarkozy really sings to other politicians, explains how hot his wife is in bed, "loves to take the life of the animals," knows the PM of Quebec (whenever they become a country and get one), and really liked the "documentary, Nalin Palin," because it was so "edgy."
You know what? Maybe we won't miss her...there is enough shit on her to last for/four years! Lord knows she too stupid to not run in 2012.
But...maybe by then she can tell us who the President of Africa is.

No comments: